Word Cloud

I've been preparing a series of blog posts inspired by the ISTE conference I recently attended in Denver. However, I just learned of a fantastic site that I just can't wait to share!

Most of you are probably familiar with Wordle, a great website that allows you to create word clouds from text. These are pretty handy for a variety of purposes such as report covers for students, graphic representations of written work, summaries (the most frequent terms are largest in the cloud), and much more.

My latest discovery is a similar website called Tagxedo. This website is similar to Wordle, but lets you put the word cloud into different shapes. While it's still in Beta, it will allow you to upload the images you want to use for your word cloud for free. It's incredible! Here's one I created from my blog website:


Check out this great site to see some really amazing examples of word cloud art!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evaluating Websites

Happy Digital Learning Day!

COPPA - Children's Online Privacy Protection Act